1. We adopt robust technologies and policies to ensure the personal information we hold about you is suitably protected.
2. We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
3. Where you have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
4. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. however, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or willful default. All our devices are protected by trusted virus and security protection software.